There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
What is Featured Artist of the Month? Featured Artist of the Month also known as FAOTM, is a contest that awards up and coming artists, members that have arrived or anything else that you feel makes an award-winning artist. Any artist who joins AMP Productions is eligible for the FAOTM Award.
The Featured Artist of the Month wins:
What determines the Featured Artist of the Month?
- A full profile write up in the AMP Featured Artist Blog
- A small feature spot on the Homepage
- A sticky thread with a link to the blog profile in the AMP General Discussion
- Included in our newsletter with 450,000+ music lovers
- A two hour featured set on FriskyRadio (optional).
FAOTM is based on a simple nomination system. The five artists with the most nominations within the month are entered into a final poll. All members are then able to vote for their favorite artist amongst the five finalists.
- Global Guidelines
- No rallying whatsoever is allowed either internally at AMP or externally. Any evidence proving this will result in disqualification.
- Any complaints/questions should be forwarded via Private Message to the AMP Administrators.
- If a candidate wins, the candidate is not eligible to enter the Featured Artist of the Month contest for another 12 months.
- All nominated artists must be AMP registered members. Any artists that go against this rule will be disqualified immediately.
- Team AMP shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate FAOTM Rules and Guidelines. If you have any complaints please send one of the Administrators a Private Message.
- AMP Staff may NOT nominate/second an artist.
- Nomination Guidelines - The Featured Artist of the Month is run on a nomination system.
- Primary Nominations can only be made by the Artist or Artists Label.
- Nominations must be seconded by at least one other member.
- In the nomination thread, one may only nominate their artist or second an already nominated artist. Any other posts involving anything else will be deleted.
- Nominations will be voided if it is not seconded.
- When nominating please post:
- the Artists name,
- a short description of what makes you or your artist stand out from the rest,
- and a reason for nomination that will motivate others to second the nomination. Promotional text will be edited accordingly.
- If the nominated artist is not available at the time of creation of the poll the next nominee in line will be selected to take its place.
- Every member may second up to a maximum of 3 nominated artists. All 3 seconds should be made in a single post. NOTE: Only the first post with a second will count.
- Poll Voting Guidelines
- The 5 artists that have the most seconded nominations will be placed in the poll in alphabetical order.
- The thread containing the poll will be closed to any replies to prevent influence.
- Voting is up to the voters; no one can force or rally a vote, please checkout all nominated and vote for the best artist, not the artist that you are most familiar with. Please check for clause 1.2 of the Global Rules section above.
- Voting/Nomination Dates and Deadlines